The ideal candidate will have:
- min 2 years experience as Swift developer
During the internship the candidate will learn/practice how to
- implement functional and UI/UX requirements
- test, review and document code also written by other developers
- provide efficient and responsive support for app analytics and reports
- work with a high-performance REST service-oriented architecture
- apply Agile development methodology
Skills as a plus
- Computer science degree
- Firebase for crash/events monitoring knowledge
- Communication skills (verbal and written) and positive attitude
- English proficiency, both spoken and written
About the Company:
ErnieApp was founded in 2017 by Isabella De Michelis, a former Qualcomm and Cisco executive. The company has designed, implemented and is now offering an innovative consumer-centric internet service called Privacy Knowledge Manager (‘PKM’). A PKM is a technology that engineers one of the strongest foundations of GDPR: users’ freedom to choose when and to whom consenting the collection and processing of their personal data.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.