Product Manager | Dublin
ErnieApp is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Job posting is for the company main office in Dublin (Ireland).
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners, across a wide value chain;
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies for the B2B side of the target market;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources including supporting the testing and PoC deployment stages with customers;
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members;
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, including public speakership and interviews with specialized tech media;
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager in a digital company;
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization; experience working in a remote management framework;
- Fluency in English, a second European language (French/German/Spanish) welcome;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Market based (TTR to include salary, bonus and equity plan participation)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.