Python and Django Fullstack Developer
Open Positions: 1 Full Time (in Dublin)
Ernieapp Ltd is looking for an experienced Python and Django fullstack developer who will focus on the implementation of the new REST API of the Backend and the Frontend of our platform. Our end-to-end system will comprise different software components including, but not limited to, a web application, a mobile application, a centralized database and an interface with communication networks.
We are now building the top-notch tech team to support us toward the next phase. We are 6 months pre-trading and need very energetic, skilled and rigorous minded personalities. Candidate will drive the architecture and implementation of the core components of our web platform. He / she will also be responsible to design and develop the new features that will be included in the web-based version of our platform. Ernie app is a user-centric application with unusual features, enabling a very unconventional business model, with disruptive effects on the internet value chain. You need to be prepared to think “unconventionally” and “act” (AKA code) brilliantly.
The position will report to the Head of Engineering who is also the chief SW architect since project inception. Full time jobs are for our Dublin office location. The compensation mix (base salary, perf. bonus, benefits, equity incentive plan participation) will be based on actual experience/seniority/market salary benchmark. We welcome candidates from Ireland and abroad. We strive to build a multi-cultural and diverse team from the scratch. Help us doing it quickly. You can also be part of the “culture” forming phase of the company.
You can apply sending your resume to:
The candidate we are looking for, should meet the following requirements.
- 3+ years post-collegiate software development experience
- Excellent programming skills in Python and Django
- Previous experience with Django REST Framework is more than welcome
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL and relational databases in general (knowledge of no-SQL databases is a bonus)
- Strong website operation skills and experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Angular is highly desirable
- Knowledge and previous experience with D3.js, HighCharts is desirable
- Previous experience with Web Scrapers and / or Web Crawlers is more than welcome
- Proficient with frontend frameworks especially Bootstrap
- Solid knowledge with OO design, thread synchronization, and data structures
- Self-motivated to discover, learn, suggest new tools, languages, frameworks and libraries
- Ability to implement features from high level specifications (including design and testing)
- Creative mindset, lateral thinking, the candidate should help us solving challenging problems
- M.S. in Computer Science is required
To apply, please send your resume to engineering(at)ernieapp(dot)com