Software Developer Intern | Europe
ErnieApp is looking to strengthen its software development team during the summer period and intends to offer a fixed term remunerated internship to qualified candidates, coming from European or foreign technical universities. The job post is in Dublin (Ireland), at company main office. The successful candidate will report to our Full Stack Dev Senior Lead. The assignment duration is 5 months, extendable for another 3 months subject to performance and meeting of renewal eligibility requirements.
- Technical requirements analysis;
- Specification writing;
- Mobile-app (Android) development;
- Application testing, maintenance and debugging.
- Proficiency with the Java programming language;
- Proficiency with relational SQL databases;
- Previous experience with Android development and knowledge of the Android SDK;
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented design, thread synchronization, and data structures;
- Self-motivated to discover, learn, suggest new tools, languages, frameworks and libraries;
- Ability to implement features from high level specifications (including design and testing);
- Fluency in English (another European language a plus);
- Nationality or residency in the European Union;
- Permission from originating University to enter into Invention Disclosure Agreements.
- Market based
To apply, please send your resume to hello(at)ernieapp(dot)com.