Software Developer Intern | Europe
- Technical requirements analysis;
- Specification writing;
- Mobile-app (Android) development;
- Application testing, maintenance and debugging.
- Proficiency with the Java programming language;
- Proficiency with relational SQL databases;
- Previous experience with Android development and knowledge of the Android SDK;
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented design, thread synchronization, and data structures;
- Self-motivated to discover, learn, suggest new tools, languages, frameworks and libraries;
- Ability to implement features from high level specifications (including design and testing);
- Fluency in English (another European language a plus);
- Nationality or residency in the European Union;
- Permission from originating University to enter into Invention Disclosure Agreements.
- Market based
To apply, please send your resume to hello(at)ernieapp(dot)com.