- Full-time, Contract
- Salary: €220.00 to €300.00 /day
Consumer internet company, product stage mature, trading stage. Scale up stage.
The ideal Candidate should either be located in Dublin or remote in a time zone between GMT and CET. He /she will have:
– 5+ years’ experience as Main Swift developer in high volume, consumer, mobile apps
and have the proven ability to:
– understand and implement architectural, functional and UI/UX requirements
– collaborate to design and document the produced code
– test and review code also written by other developers
– provide efficient and responsive support for app, analytics and reports
– estimate time effort for tasks and track progress according to company planning rules
– work with a high-performance REST service-oriented architecture
– work with Firebase for crash/events monitoring
– apply Agile development methodology using development tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.
– previous work on multiplatform development technologies will be a plus
– previous work on AWS, Heroku, Python-Django will be a plus
– communicate clearly and efficiently within the company, both horizontally and vertically
– cultivate positive relationships with business stakeholders and customers
– listen attentively, negotiate, solve problems, and build team spirit
– fluency in English, spoken and written. Another European language a plus.
About the Company:
ErnieApp was founded in 2017 by Isabella De Michelis, a former Qualcomm and Cisco executive. The company has designed, implemented and is now offering an innovative consumer-centric internet service called Privacy Knowledge Manager (‘PKM’). A PKM is a technology that engineers one of the strongest foundations of GDPR: users’ freedom to choose when and to whom consenting the collection and processing of their personal data. By actioning user’s engagement, a PKM serves as foundation for the uptake of a secondary data market.
Learn how ErnieApp works: https://youtu.be/QLZpPIvRG68 or visit our website www.ernieapp.com
Reference ID: ENG-iOS_20021
Contract length: 6 months
Application deadline: 31/1/2021
Expected start date: 18/1/2021
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.