Full-Stack Developer, Software Engineer | Dublin smart-working or remote, Full Time
The ideal Candidate should either be located in a time zone between GMT and CET. He /she will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Full Stack Developer in high volume, consumer mobile apps and/or SaaS industries
- Python (Django) proficient
- Good understanding of PostegreSQL, knowledge of Docker and familiarity with Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of AWS a plus
- Candidate should be proactive and willing to learn and grow
- Irish employment or contractor role offered (depending on your residency)
- Salary: based on actual experience
- Ability to estimate time effort for tasks and to track progress according to company planning rules
- Apply Agile development methodology using development tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently within the company, both horizontally and vertically
- Cultivate positive relationships with business stakeholders and customers
- Listen attentively, negotiate, solve problems, and build team spirit
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Another European language a plus (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian)
About the Company
ErnieApp, established in 2017 by Isabella De Michelis, a former executive at Qualcomm and Cisco, has developed and is now bringing to market an innovative consumer-centric internet service known as the Privacy Knowledge Manager (PKM). A PKM is a mobile technology that upholds one of the key principles of GDPR: users’ right to choose when and to whom they consent to the collection and processing of their personal data. By facilitating user privacy and consent preferences management, a PKM lays the groundwork for compliance with GDPR regulations and fosters engagement. With Europe embracing ‘data portability’, ErnieApp stands ready to support this new user right and the emerging opportunities it presents for businesses.