The ideal Candidate should either be located in Dublin or remote in a time zone between GMT and CET. He /she will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as Main Swift developer in high volume, consumer, mobile apps
and have the proven ability to:
- understand and implement architectural, functional and UI/UX requirements
- collaborate to design and document the produced code
- test and review code also written by other developers
- provide efficient and responsive support for app, analytics and reports
- estimate time effort for tasks and track progress according to company planning rules
- work with a high-performance REST service-oriented architecture
- work with Firebase for crash/events monitoring
- apply Agile development methodology using development tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.
- previous work on multiplatform development technologies will be a plus
- previous work on AWS, Heroku, Python-Django will be a plus
- communicate clearly and efficiently within the company, both horizontally and vertically
- cultivate positive relationships with business stakeholders and customers
- listen attentively, negotiate, solve problems, and build team spirit
- fluency in English, spoken and written. Another European language a plus.
About the Company:
ErnieApp was founded in 2017 by Isabella De Michelis, a former Qualcomm and Cisco executive. The company has designed, implemented and is now offering an innovative consumer-centric internet service called Privacy Knowledge Manager (‘PKM’). A PKM is a technology that engineers one of the strongest foundations of GDPR: users’ freedom to choose when and to whom consenting the collection and processing of their personal data. By actioning user’s engagement, a PKM serves as foundation for the uptake of a secondary data market.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com