ErnieApp Ltd is looking for a Python Django and AWS software developer engineer (mid-senior level). Full time (45.000-50.000€/yr base salary + perf bonus + stock options). Job includes the implementation of the REST API Backend of EAPP consent management platform (B2C and B2B2C) and AWS infra dimensioning and planning with a special focus on security requirements implementation.
We are looking for motivated, result oriented, explorative and creative minded people with a strong team- building flair. Job post is for Irish office, with start date October 1, 2021 (Irish employment contract). Company incentive equity plan participation included.
What can you expect after you submit your application: CV review, shortlisting of candidates (2 weeks); Python or AWS technical challenge to complete (2 days); on success, 1hr video call technical interview with Dev/Ops Head of IT, then CEO interview. 1 month to complete the selection process. Company not willing to pay for early termination fees.
What can you expect afterward being hired: 3 months’ probation period, on boarding in 1-week, become a full member of the in-house development team by participating in daily dev calls and be-weekly sprints, get knowing the rest of the company team, including the CEO and founder, start bringing your unique ideas and problem solving skills to the rest of the team.
The candidate we are looking for, should meet the following requirements.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Proven programming skills with Django REST Framework
- Good knowledge of MySQL and relational databases in general (knowledge of no-SQL databases is a plus)
- Strong website operation skills and experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Angular and frontend frameworks (especially Bootstrap) is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS latest tech and AWS cloud infra stack
- Solid knowledge with OO design, thread synchronization, and data structures
- Self-motivated to discover, learn, suggest new tools, languages, frameworks and libraries
- Ability to implement features from high level specifications (including design and testing)
- Ability to document and work through use cases
- Good English knowledge, a second European language a plus
- M.S. in Computer Science a plus but not mandatory
- AWS certification a plus
ErnieApp Ltd is a Dublin based software company, whose founder is a former F500 company executive, currently working on taking to market an innovative and scalable solution to empower Internet users with a consent management framework available through a mobile native app and a unique proprietary technology (nPKE).
Our end 2 end system will comprise different software components including, but not limited to, a web application, a mobile application, a centralized database and an interface with communication networks.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com